Dr. Ahmad Yunus
Agronomy (Agroecotechnology), Sebelas Maret University, Indonesia
Prof. Dr. Ahmad Yunus is a faculty member at the Department of Plant Physiology and Biotechnology, College of Agriculture, Sebelas Maret University, Solo City – Indonesia. His research experience are as follows:
- Isolation and cDNA cloning of Dimethylallyltransferase (DMAT) from Clavicep
- 1998. Monbusho, Japan.
- Expression of Procaryotic Type iaa Genes in Agrobacterium tumefaciens on Plant
- 1998, Monbusho, Japan.
- Genetic modification of Mutualistic Fungal Acremonium Endophyte with iaaM
- 1999. Monbusho, Japan.
- Detection of 25 nucleotides of Posttranscriptional Gene Silencing of cp feathery
- motle virus on Transgenic of Nicotiana bentamiana. 2002. STA, Japan
- Isolation and cDNA cloning of Phytase Enzyme from bacteria of Thermal Kuwu
- 2002. Pekerti, Dikti.
- Virus Free Plantlets of Onion (Alium ascalonicum ) by Meristem Culture (in
- vitro). 2003. Postgraduate Program UNS
- Application of Plant Growth Regulator on the Growth and Content of Stevioside
- of Stevia Rebaudiana. 2004.
- The effect of Sulfur and EM4 on the Growth the Allicin Content of Onion. 2004.
- The Effect of Plant Growth Regulator on induction of Virus Free Onion. 2004.
- Identification of Genetics Diversity of Jarak Pagar (Jatropha curcas) in Central
- Jawa Based on Isozyme Marker.
- Chromosome Analysis Of Jarak Pagar (Jatropha curcas).
- Molecular Identification of Genetics Diversity of Jarak Pagar (Jatropha curcas).2009.
- Molecular Analysis of Genetics Diversity of Mabai (Pongamia pinnata). 2010
- In vitro Propagation of Mabai (Pongamia pinnata). 2011.
- Stress Tolerance Selection of Sweet Sorgum (Sorghum bicolor) on Al Stress. 2010.