- Dr. Abdul Hamid – Moderator Professor, Dean, Faculty of Agriculture, University of the Poonch, Rawalakot, Pakistan
- Dr. William Bleam – Invited Speaker Professor, Department of Soil Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, USA Topic: Water salinity and alkalinity in surface and ground water resources in Turkey.
- Dr. Ferdouse Islam – Invited Speaker Chief Scientific Officer and Head, Olericulture Division, Horticulture Research Center, Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute, Gazipur, Bangladesh Topic: Genetic diversity of netted melon in Southeast Asia.
- Dr. Mohamed A. Rahim – Invited Speaker Professor, Director of Germplasm Center Department of Horticulture, Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh, Bangladesh Topic: Role of horticultural production on nutritional food security, household income, poverty reduction, biodiversity, sustainable development and environment.
- Dr. Erdogan Esref Hakki – Moderator Professor, Department of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition, College of Agriculture, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey
- Dr. AKM Quamruzzaman – Invited Speaker Professor, Olericulture Division, Horticulture Research Center, Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute, Gazipur, Bangladesh Topic: Effect of Different Rootstock for Higher Eggplant Production.
- Dr. Ozkan Sivritepe – Invited Speaker Professor, Department of Plant Production and Technology, College of Agriculture and Natural Science, Konya Food and Agriculture University, Konya, Turkey. Topic: Seed Priming: A Useful Technique for Improving Seed Quality and Performance
- Dr. Seyit Mehmet Sen – Invited Speaker Retired Professor, Poet, Writer. Topic: The importance of walnut in agriculture.