Abstract Preparation and Submission
Participants with oral or poster presentations should submit their abstract by the deadline. All the abstract presenting authors must be registered for the conference. All the abstracts must be submitted electronically on the ICSAE website (www.agrienv.com). By submitting the abstract, you agree that at least one of the authors of the abstract will attend the conference, present the work, and pay the registration fee.
- Abstracts of the work that is to be presented at the 6th International Conference on Sustainable Agriculture and Environment (6th ICSAE) should be maximum 250 words, clear, concise, and written in English with correct grammar and structure. Every abstract should present unique and unpublished research.
- Use a text editor of your choice to compile your abstract: title, author(s), affiliation(s) of author(s), and abstract text.
– The title should be short and focused on the main scientific layouts.
– The names of the authors should be written in order of contribution. For every name add an exponent number indicating the affiliation of the author.
– Write for each number the author’s affiliation.
- Mathematical symbols and equations must be typed in, and metric symbols should be used.
- Figures and tables cannot be included in the abstract.
- The submission of an abstract carries with it the obligation that it is actually presented at the meeting by the author or, at least, by one of the co-authors.
- By submitting an abstract, authors accept the license & copyright agreement and the rules of conduct.
- The content of 6th ICSAE abstracts is the responsibility of their authors. the 6th ICSAE reserves the right to reject abstracts that are not written in English, are out of the scope of the 6th ICSAE, do not meet basic standards of scientific quality, or do not adhere to conventional standards of civil discourse and common decency.
- The official language of the 6th ICSAE is English. Simultaneous interpretation is not provided. It is therefore expected that authors are able to present their research more or less fluently in the English language.
To submit your abstract:
- Click on “Register Now” available on the ICSAE website.
- Fill all the fields in the registration form.
- Please indicate the form of presentation you choose (oral or poster) in “comment” section
- Conference language is English. Submitted abstract should be in English
- Upload your abstract as a word file in “Upload” section.
- Press the “Submit” button at the end of the registration form.
All the abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Coordinators and will be sent to the Scientific Committee Members based on their expertise. Abstracts will be reviewed within 3-4 weeks after the submission deadline. You will be informed whether your abstract will have been accepted in the submitted form or you will be asked for modification.
If you need any help for the abstract submission, please contact the conference secretary (email@example.com).
All the authors who present a poster must prepare and submit their abstract(s) for their poster(s). Authors whose papers have been accepted as poster should prepare their posters with dimensions of 70 cm width × 100 cm height.
- The poster layout is PORTRAIT.
- Lettering for the title should be large (at least 70-point font).
- Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables (graphs make trends in the data much more evident). If data must be presented in table-form, KEEP IT SIMPLE.
Limit the text to about one-fourth of the poster space, and use “visuals” (graphs, photographs, schematics, maps, etc.) to tell your “story.”
- Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below, it is recommended that poster be prepared on one sheet of poster paper.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm width x 120 cm height (or 48 inches of width and 36 inches of height).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract as illustrated below.
- Charts, drawings, and illustrations should be similar to those you would use for slide presentations, but more heavily drawn. Remember to keep illustrated and written material simple.
- All illustrations and text should be made up beforehand. Remember that your illustrations and text must be legible from a distance of at least 3 to 5 feet.
- Make it obvious to the viewer how to progressively view the poster. The poster generally should read from left to right, and top to bottom. Numbering the individuals panels, or connecting them with arrows is a standard “guidance system”
- The “References Cited” is placed at the end of the poster.
- Display of commercial/product sales posters is prohibited. Any poster that is deemed to be a commercial advertisement will be removed from the poster hall.
- Do not mail your poster
Poster print service
Please bring your printed poster with you to the congress because the conference doesn’t provide any poster print service.
Poster display time
The general display time is October 3, 2019 in between 3:00 and 5:00 pm. Authors are kindly asked to put up their posters on the day the specific poster session is scheduled as soon as possible in order to enable the conference participants to view their posters at any time on the display day. Authors are then asked to take down their posters after 5:00 pm. After this time, the remaining posters will be disposed of by the conference staff and they will not be stored.
Poster boards are in Portrait format, and authors can make use of the full dimensions of 90 cm width × 120 cm height.
All the material necessary for attaching the poster to the poster board will be available for you at the facility desk in the respective poster area. In addition, there are assistants to help authors put up or take down their posters.
Author in attendance time
The author in attendance time is the time when the respective authors of a poster session must be present at their display for presentation. The author in attendance time of each poster session is given in the program. Please refer to the Final Program book that you will receive upon arrival at the Conference for the poster board number assigned to you.
Inclusion of your abstract in the conference program obliges you or one of your co-authors to present your contribution at the time and in the manner indicated. If you already know that your poster will not be presented, you are asked to withdraw your abstract as soon as possible. Not only are unpresented posters frustrating for those people present, but they are also costly as the board space is reserved for your poster.
At the conference, missing presentations are categorized as no-shows if the abstract has not been withdrawn by the time of the presentation as given in the program. Such no-shows will be recorded and conveners will be informed after the conference. No-show authors will be asked for reasons. Without appropriate reasons, these abstracts and their PDF files will be removed from the conference website and a message “withdrawn after no-show” is added to the presentation slot in the online program.
Full Paper (Proceeding) Preparation
Submitting a full paper (proceeding) is optional for those who like to submit a full paper, please prepare your manuscript based on the instruction indicated below.
More information is coming soon